Working Student - Biotech manual transcription specialist
At LabTwin we are building a voice powered assistant for life sciences. The core of LabTwin consists of an AI that provides a transcription of what the user said. The manual transcriber are the pillar that check the AI transcription and correct them to ensure the best result for the user. As a working student and part of this team you will not only be part of bettering the AI by providing feedback to the team at LabTwin about improvements while conducting your work but also provide the user with well transcribed text fragments.
- Manual transcription using our software
- Feedback & reporting to content specialist at LabTwin
- Flagging stored content according to needs in life science context
- Interpret scientific terminology and abbreviations in documentation of experiments
- Other tasks
- Student of Life sciences (preferred are Master students) from one of Berlin´s universities are welcome to apply
- Background in Life Science research preferably with lab work experience
- Keyboarding skills (45 wmp) and text editing skills
- Good eye for details and quality of the process
- Team player
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Fluency in German is a plus but not required)
- Capacity to work 8-12 hours per week
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of payed leave, as long as you promise to take them all. ;-)
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.