Working Student - Life Sciences Ambassador
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient.
To be able to win meaningful users in academia and industry, scientific knowledge and trust are paramount. As a working student (SHK) you will be able to grow into the role of a Life Sciences Ambassador for our venture. For this important task, we are looking for a student in Life Sciences with a strong interest in science communication, entrepreneurship and innovation. As a Life Sciences Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for the scientists and potential partners. You will be acting as a product expert, event organizer and scouter for possible users. You will be the friendly face of our business and will be able to design and execute a positioning strategy in the world.
- Create a database of biotech, molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology research groups in academia and industry
- Establish first contact with PIs, Postdocs, and students from selected laboratories in order to organise a product demo
- Identify seminars, conferences, and workshops in where our product can be showcased (worldwide)
- Organise and participate in science-related events
- Manage LabTwin´s social media networks
- Act as point of contact for service and technical inquiries about our app.
- Capacity to work up to 20 hours per week
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interested or with basic knowledge of scientific communication
- Involved in student activities and interested in technology and business
- Fluency in English (German is beneficial if based in Germany)
- Enrolled in a German University
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of payed leave, as long as you promise to take them all. ;-)
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.