Working Student - Life Sciences Ambassador
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient.
To be able to win meaningful users in academia and industry, scientific knowledge and trust are paramount. As a working student (SHK) you will be able to grow into the role of a Life Sciences Ambassador for our venture. For this important task, we are looking for a student in Life Sciences with a strong interest in science communication, entrepreneurship and innovation. As a Life Sciences Ambassador, you will be the first point of contact for the scientists and potential partners. You will be acting as a product expert, event organizer and scouter for possible users. You will be the friendly face of our business and will be able to design and execute a positioning strategy in the world.
- Create a database of biotech, molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology research groups in academia and industry
- Establish first contact with PIs, Postdocs, and students from selected laboratories in order to organise a product demo
- Identify seminars, conferences, and workshops in where our product can be showcased (worldwide)
- Organise and participate in science-related events
- Manage LabTwin´s social media networks
- Act as point of contact for service and technical inquiries about our app.
- Capacity to work up to 20 hours per week
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Interested or with basic knowledge of scientific communication
- Involved in student activities and interested in technology and business
- Fluency in English (German is beneficial if based in Germany)
- Enrolled in a University
- Be part of the mission to help the brightest scientists accelerate scientific discovery
- Work with one of the best Life Sciences startups in central Berlin alongside a team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company