Sales Development Representitive (SDR): Remote US-Based
LabTwin is one of the coolest lab informatics companies out there, and we’re looking for an equally super-cool individual with a background in life sciences to join our sales team.
While previous SDR experience would be great, this position is open to anyone passionate, motivated and super-curious.
We’ve built the first voice-powered assistant for scientists, with the purpose of making R&D better, faster and more efficient through machine learning and voice recognition technologies.
Sales Development Representatives play one of the most significant roles in making this happen.
The SDR position lays the foundation for a thriving high-tech sales career. During your initial onboarding, you’ll help our sales team cultivate leads and sell LabTwin to businesses while getting to grips with outbound prospecting.
After accomplishing this, you will begin to nurture leads of your own and will take a generous commission for the relationships you help to create. Which means that if you work hard, you will out-earn many of your peers.
There is a path for career growth within LabTwin for the right candidate that is willing to learn. We plan to offer top-class coaching and mentoring alongside the following development plan, although a candidate with more experience will be fast-tracked:
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn about the LabTwin product and messaging
- Spend at least 3 weeks working within our Customer Success team, experiencing life from a customer's perspective
- Build relationships with your sales, growth and customer success counterparts
- Consistently meet goals for the setup of introductory sales meetings
Your next 6-18 months:
- Continue to build on your core skills and industry knowledge
- Upgrade your responsibilities by holding meetings of your own
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goal
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Take crazy-busy prospects, make them curious and convince them to learn more about LabTwin
- Attain or exceed your goals
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and targeted outbound prospecting
- Pitch LabTwin via phone, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Participate in exhibitions, conferences and customer visits when required
- Report activities in our CRM system (we use Hubspot.com)
- Utilize multiple data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities
- Learn to understand customer needs and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a biology/chemistry, hands-on laboratory experience is a definite plus
- Able to work remotely and manage your own time effectively in a home office setting
- General knowledge of CRM, HubSpot experience is a plus
- Tech savviness and understanding of tech development process is a definite plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Not allergic to a telephone!
- Be part of the mission to help the brightest scientists accelerate scientific discovery
- Forge a career in one of the fastest-growing areas around, with tremendous opportunities for growth
- Work from your home office, while collaborating with a team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues
- Shape and influence a fast-growing, well-funded company
- Receive 1:1 coaching from our Head of Sales
- Competitive compensation and benefits