Product Manager - Life Science (m/f/d)
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. Our purpose is to make R&D better, faster and more efficient.
We are looking for a Product Manager - Life Science (m/f/d) to join our motivated team in Berlin. As a Product Manager with Life Science background, you will be the voice of science in LabTwin’s product team. You will collaborate closely with other departments and the Head of Product to form LabTwin’s product vision.
- Be part of shaping the product vision and roadmap together with the Head of Product
- Leverage your experience in life science to build a truly science-focused product that improves scientific workflows in the most advanced research labs
- Be the voice of our scientist users and translate feedback provided by our user research and customer success teams into actionable roadmap items
- Collaborate closely with the design team to create a beautiful and engaging user experience
- Work at the intersection between product, design and engineering to continuously drive the prioritisation, ideation, development and delivery of new features to make LabTwin the world’s first voice-powered AI assistant for scientists
- Be the main point of contact for developers during a sprint to answer product-related questions on tickets and upcoming features
- Master of Science or PhD from an internationally renowned research institution or professional experience in life science or MedTech, e.g. molecular biologists, bio informatics, biochemists, account managers, application specialists or lab automation experts
- Min. 1 year professonial experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment with a strong experimentation and validation culture, preferably B2B/SaaS startup, experience in a product is a plus
- Passion for creating transformative digital products as well as a strong interest for UX & UI Design and technical architecture
- Strong organizational and prioritisation skills while constantly aligning with other departments
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams as well as knowledge in project management tools and agile methodologies
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of vacation, as long as you promise to take them all.
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.