Growth / Marketing Coordinator
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists, that aims to close the real-time documentation gap at the bench. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. It helps scientists document when their hands are busy by using voice, thus helping them focus on their work and not on tedious documentation.
We believe that by simplifying lab documentation, we can contribute to creating more efficient, complete and high-quality research. Our mission is to accelerate scientific discovery and tackle the biggest challenges of our time.
For our team we are looking for an experienced Growth / Marketing Coordinator.
- Create and manage up to date database of academia, non-profits, biotechs and pharma
- Identify seminars, conferences, and workshops to achieve annual growth targets
- Establish the first contact with growth partners (e.g., biotech incubators, trade associations, convention organizers)
- Plan, organize and produce science-related events in a local and international environment
- Coordinate the production of our marketing material
- Facilitate the means and content for organizational communication inside and outside the growth team
- Manage the expenses by looking after invoices, reimbursements and contracts
- Analyze growth programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to growth initiatives
- Manage LabTwin's social media networks during the events
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in event planning or marketing operation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Fluency in English written and verbally
- Knowledge of Life Science R&D is a plus
- Experience in the tech industry is a plus
What we offer:
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of payed leave, as long as you promise to take them all. ;-)
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.