BI - Business Intelligence Analyst (f/m/d)
LabTwin is the first voice-powered assistant for scientists, that aims to close the real-time documentation gap at the bench. We apply machine learning and voice recognition technologies to streamline lab documentation. It helps scientists document when their hands are busy by using voice, thus helping them focus on their work and not on tedious documentation.
We believe that by simplifying lab documentation, we can contribute to creating more efficient, complete and high-quality research. Our mission is to accelerate scientific discovery and tackle the biggest challenges of our time.
For our team we are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to develop our analytics capability and influence rapid product development with data driven insights. You will work closely with business partners and development teams to define and scope business problems by providing insights derived from data.
- You own and maintain the Business Intelligence stack including data warehousing and reporting
- You generate insights and reports for other business stakeholders, using tools such as Tableau
- You maintain and improve tracking frameworks, using Segment.io
- You develop a strategic view on data collection, integration and retention
- Optional: You conduct Analytical Deep Dives for customer retention or CLV with the Data Science and Product Team.
- You have 2+ years experience in business intelligence and analytics
- You have good knowledge of SQL and ETL
- You are experienced with BI-tools such as Amplitude, Tableau, Google Analytics or similar
- You can derive meaningful KPIs and set up outstanding reports
- You are a team player and enjoy working cross-cohort, especially with the product and growth teams
- You have the wonderful ability to communicate complex concepts in a cohesive, intuitive and simple manner to other teams
- If you have a background in Life Sciences, MedTech, Healthcare or Productivity Apps, that's a plus.
- And experience with Python is also a plus.
- A team with a great mission: Being part of our mission to help passionate and innovative scientists accelerate scientific discovery. A diverse team of experienced interdisciplinary colleagues including life scientists.
- Development: Our commitment to support your professional and personal development. Budget for seminars and conferences, internal training and onsite German courses.Science education, a small demo lab to enable everyone to understand our users better. Room for ownership, creativity and cross functional collaboration.
- Flexibility: Flexibility in work schedule, including home office. Meeting free Fridays to focus. 30 days of payed leave, as long as you promise to take them all. ;-)
- Competitive salary.
- We want you to feel great here: A gym around the corner, healthy snacks. Really good coffee. And you will work in one of the best spaces in central Berlin. A beautiful garden, roof terrace and grill for a nice evening. And an AC for very hot Berlin summer.
Awesome! We are excited to receive your application! Just send us your CV and your possible starting date. We will get back to you very soon.